Two Midwest employers - one in Minnesota, the other in Illinois - learned over the course of several years how to develop successful health fairs by growing the events slowly each year and implementing suggestions from attendees. Their successes offer five sound strategies for other companies to emulate.
1. Make health universal. In Minnesota, the Twin City Pipe Trades Service Association appointed a special committee to develop its health fairs in collaboration with the association's CEO. The event grew steadily, and last year, 5,300 people attend the association's health fair - on a Saturday.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access