Sign up today for up-to-the-minute access to our complete feed of industry analysis, news and data
Data & Research
Automating administrative work can help lighten the load for benefit and HR pros.
Metromile designed a seven-year plan for employee engagement that includes free travel and custom sneakers.
In a tight labor market, employers competing for top talent are looking for human resources professionals who can help them differentiate themselves. These are the most sought-after roles.
Investing in these benefits can help improve the overall financial wellness of employees.
Arthritis, obesity and depression are among the ailments having the biggest impact on rising plan costs, according to research from the International Foundation of Employee Benefits Plans.
Editor-in-Chief, Employee Benefits GroupSourceMediaNovember 7
The Labor Department’s proposal on fluctuating workweeks will make it easier for employers to provide additional compensation for certain workers.November 6
A new study finds that physical activity could help workers get more done.November 5
- Chipotle spices up its EAP with mental health, financial wellness benefits
- Employers to provide billions in fertility benefits coverage
- What does Gen Z want from potential employers?
- Buoyant growth expected in temp services
- Former congressman says employers need to do more to address mental health at work