Making benefits a virtual reality: How to take open enrollment online in 2020 and beyond
Open enrollment is going to look a little different this year…and possibly for the foreseeable future. As many employees settle into a long-term remote environment, employers and brokers face a host of new challenges—from learning how to successfully drive education and enrollment from afar—to obtaining the technology and resources to accommodate an online open enrollment fair for the first time.
In this webinar (HRCI credits pending), industry-leading consumer-directed health care provider, ConnectYourCare, partners with innovative HR benefits technology and enrollment firm, Winston Benefits, to explore how COVID-19 will change the way employers and brokers manage open enrollment in 2020 and beyond. Learn how to navigate this new open enrollment landscape in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, with topics that include:
- Key tips for launching a virtual open enrollment fair
- Best practices for building and distributing communications that meet the needs of all employee class types (full-time, part-time, and furloughed)
- Choosing a technology platform that meets the needs of your organization
- Real-life examples of how companies are adapting to the needs of their workforce
- Considerations for a long-term open enrollment strategy…and more.