The results are in: Employees prefer to choose their own benefits versus having their employers choose for them.*
Today’s employers have a responsibility to provide employees with the means to choose from a wide array of medical plans, as well as several non-medical products, to customize their benefits to their needs – while at the same time creating value for the company. Join Willis Towers Watson for a dep dive into their latest survey data, which once again point to the undisputed value of benefits marketplaces (also known as private exchanges) for:
· Controlling benefits costs
· Increasing employee retention
· Streamlining benefits administration
· Positively affecting company culture
· Creating more confident, more engaged employees (when it comes to their benefits decisions)
Maureen Paradine, Senior Vice President of Human Resources for 1-800-FLOWERS.com, Inc., will speak to her personal experience implementing a benefits marketplace for her company.
*According to our 2017 Employee Survey, 96% of employees would rather choose their own benefits, than have their employers choose for them.