Benefits administration, private exchange, online enrollment shopping – enough already. It doesn’t matter what you call it. We all know that administering an effective employee benefits program doesn’t need to be complicated or time-consuming.
The old way we tackled employee benefits through outdated paper-based processes or multiple clunky platforms with zero support (and enough features to make your head spin) doesn’t cut it anymore. The industry is evolving. With constant legislative changes, rising costs in premiums, the growing popularity of High Deductible Health Plans (HDHPs) and changing needs of the workforce, HR professionals have higher standards in what they need in a vendor. Rather than providing the next solution that simply “sucks less,” there’s a new approach to administering benefits – version 2.0.
The next era of Ben Admin finally merges tech and service together, meaning employers don’t have to settle to get the best of both – a modern, simple way to administer employee benefits coupled with the kind of service that is deserved. The next version of Ben Admin is designed for health and financial well-being to help drive improved employee engagement and effectively manage benefits easier.
Join Nancy Reardon, Chief Product Officer, Maestro Health and Carrie Marquardt, Benefits and HR Solution Practice Leader, Maestro Health as they tackle the most common HR questions regarding this new era of employee benefits to create a more simple, personalized experience.
Here’s what we’ll be answering:
· Goodbye, Ben Admin as you know it – How HR solutions are merging and what this means for employers
· Adios, ugly service model – Why service and tech shouldn’t survive without the other
· Later, endless features – Why you don’t really need all those features and gadgets
· So long, confusion – How decision support tools are being used to guide employees to their best-fit plans
· See you later, zero choices – How HDHPs are ushering in new voluntary benefits and increasing the value of benefit packages