Telemedicine has been around for well over a decade, typically with poor results. Over 90% of employers offer a telemedicine benefit, while less than 1% of Americans have taken advantage of this valuable service. But the potential for impact is enormous. A well-executed telemedicine benefit improves employee health and well-being, significantly reduces employer healthcare costs and reduces employee out-of-pocket expenses.
In this seminar, we will answer the following questions:
• How the right vendor can help drive telemedicine utilization above 50%.
• Why the vendor should be responsible for driving engagement and not your broker or HR team.
• Why a carrier-embedded telemedicine solution is doomed to fail.
• How to address first-dollar coverage for qualified HDHP employees.
• How to make your telemedicine benefit a financially risk-free investment.
• Co-pay or no co-pay?
• How to integrate pharmacy benefits into the telemedicine workflow to drive even more savings.
Plus, a complimentary telemedicine account for all Webinar attendees.