You’ve likely heard that Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) are gaining recognition as a valuable tool for retirement savings due to their triple tax advantage and investment opportunities. While 75% of employers view HSAs as part of a successful retirement benefits strategy,1 important metrics show they are not fully leveraged as a long-term savings tool.
Employers, brokers and financial advisors will learn how they can contribute to increased awareness and adoption of HSAs as a key component of a holistic retirement strategy, when combined with traditional retirement tools (401k and IRA). We’ll break down the phases of HSA account ownership as employees in various life stages move from account opening to maximizing HSA investments to saving the average $260,000 a couple may need for healthcare expenses in retirement,2 and explain your role in adding value to this process.
Additionally, this webinar will provide insight into:
- The benefits of HSAs for accountholders and employers
- Debunking common HSA myths
- Environmental and regulatory drivers of HSA growth
1. April 24, 2017. Accessed June 1, 2017. https://www.psca.org/survey_HSA_2017.
2. August 16, 2016. Accessed June 1, 2017. https://www.fidelity.com/viewpoints/retirement/retiree-health-costs-rise.