Rock star to rock bottom - Preventing employee burnout in stressful times
In stressful times, your star performers can feel overwhelmed, anxious, disengaged, even burned out. When this happens their performance suffers and their mood sours. Their negative behavior can affect the attitude of their whole team, leading to departures and more problems. In a recent survey, 95% of HR leaders said employee burnout is “sabotaging workforce retention.” (Source: Kronos Incorporated and Future Workplace) What causes employee burnout and what can you do about it?
This webinar tackles employee burnout from a mental health perspective. After addressing burnout’s symptoms and underlying causes, it will offer strategies for addressing and avoiding this common yet challenging condition. Experts from Eden Health will confront the issues head-on and show you how to keep employees happy, healthy, and productive.
In Rock star to rock bottom, you’ll learn:
- What defines employee burnout—and what causes it
- Early warning signs to look for in team members
- How one employee’s problems can affect a whole team
- The impact of employee burnout on a company’s bottom line
- How comprehensive health benefits can help
- Ways to get a burned-out employee back on track
- Strategies for preventing burnout before it starts