In today’s environment, there is more healthcare data than ever before. But employers don’t just need more data – they need actionable insights from their data. In the new era of analytics, effective visualization can guide employers to quickly answer key questions such as:
· What opportunities should I focus on to better manage my population?
· What are key trends in my spending and what is driving my spending?
· How effective are my programs?
At this session, you’ll learn how to apply the latest approaches in design thinking, analytics, and visualization to create stimulating, dynamic reports that communicate key insights and compel actions.
Attendees will learn about:
· Approaches to integrating disparate data to uncover patterns and key insights
· Telling stories with data by moving from static reports to dynamic visuals
· Harnessing the power of cognitive insights to understand the drivers of cost and find new patterns
· The benefits of benchmarking to guide your areas of focus