Mobile technology is changing the way healthcare is delivered; but creating a new paradigm where employees can navigate quality care more efficiently requires more than a cool app and access to board-certified physicians. Consider:
· Nearly 5 billion people, more than 60% of the world’s population, have mobile phones today and nearly 50% have internet access.
· A study by Mayo Clinic Proceedings found 26% of diagnoses are inaccurate and 50% of people receive the wrong treatment plan.
· It’s predicted that the digital revolution can save more than $300 billion in spending in the healthcare sector.
In this webinar, Dan Trencher, Senior Vice President of Product & Corporate Strategy at Teladoc will explore how virtual care delivery transforms the consumer experience and improves healthcare outcomes and costs – giving employees resolution to a broad spectrum of care, from episodic to complex conditions. He will also discuss the innovations that break down barriers and empower employees to utilize new healthcare platforms in an increasingly mobile world, engaging consumers where they are to drive behavior change at scale.
The audience will be able to understand how virtual care delivery:
· Is transforming the healthcare industry;
· Helps identify, diagnose, & treat the highest cost drivers;
· Alters the physical, financial, and emotional toll of misdiagnoses and medical errors.