For any organization, people are the engine of prosperity. To drive growth, they must be engaged and energized. Instead, more and more of them are distracted. And it’s no wonder why:
- Nearly two-thirds of American workers live paycheck to paycheck1
- 44% say they worry about their finances while at work2
- More than half of U.S. households have less than $10,000 saved for retirement3
When workers have access to individual guidance and solutions from a trusted partner and worry less about money, they’re less stressed and less distracted on the job… they’re more engaged at work and at home… Prudential calls this positive ripple The Wellness Effect™.
Join Prudential thought leaders Anne Thibeault and Vishal Jain to hear insights about how companies can:
- Discover the true financial wellness needs of their employee base.
- Design a plan that meets these challenges head on.
- Inspire employees to take action to get on the path to financial wellness.
Experience the power of The Wellness Effect, and reap its benefits, that can include:
- Higher productivity
- Lower turnover
- Improved employee satisfaction
1 American Payroll Association, Getting Paid in America Survey, 2016.
2 Prudential, “How well protected are employees against key financial risks?” 2016
3 GoBankingRates survey, 2016
Group Insurance coverages are issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, a Prudential Financial company, Newark, NJ.
©2017 Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities. Prudential, the Prudential logo, the Rock symbol, and Bring Your Challenges are service marks of Prudential Financial, Inc. and its related entities, registered in many jurisdictions worldwide [California COA #1179 NAIC #68241].