I'm in the Big Apple today for the Benefits Health Care NY Show & Conference, co-hosted by EBN and Flagg Management. I'm presenting this morning in a session with Sara Collins, assistant vice president at The Commonwealth Fund. We'll be taking on the hefty topic, "What's next for health care reform?" The hour should fly by.
Also on tap for the event are sessions on:
* Dealing with the new COBRA subsidy allowed under the economic stimulus law.
* Recession-proofing your benefits package.
* Maximizing your consultant's services.
All these and more in just one day! And don't worry that you can't attend; I'll be sending live updates and overheard quotes via Twitter at twitter.com/ebneditor.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News becomes archived within a week of it being published
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access