September is jam-packed with great new online content. For our second issue this month, there will be even more of the audio-only content you've grown to know and love. Access us on the web at ebn.podhoster.com.
If you're new to the series, Here's the low-down: each month, EBN editors will interview readers like yourself and other benefit experts for a brief glimpse into benefit challenges, success stories and tips to improve your business.
Many podcasts will correspond with articles in that month's issue, and some will accompany online-only content.
Here are some highlights:
- Editor in Chief Kelley Butler shares highlights of the September 15 issue.
- Catherine Miller of Schwab talks about retirement readiness
- BENNY winners in an exclusive roundtable discussion
- Mark Haupt shares more BENNY secrets
- Scott Beeken talks BENNYs
Don't forget to look for our October podcasts, coming in only two weeks! Want to be interviewed for a potential podcast or give feedback? E-mail Editor in Chief Kelley Butler, firstname.lastname@example.org , with suggestions.
EBN's "Five Minutes With..." series is brought to you by Universal American, Experts in Retiree Group Healthcare Plans.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access