I'm not sure if it's due to the recession, but it seems many big-name companies are rebranding -- some to generally positive reviews, like Pepsi, and others not so much like Tropicana orange juice (which, strangely, is owned by PepsiCo). Kraft Foods also is rebranding, unveiling a new logo (seen here) and slogan, "Make today delicious."The new launch seeks to re-emphasize the company's values:
* We inspire trust.
* We act like owners.
* We keep it simple.
* We are open and inclusive.
* We tell it like it is.
* We lead from the head and the heart.
* We discuss. We decide. We deliver.
It got me thinking: If you could rebrand your company with a new logo and slogan, what would it be? Comment and let me know.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News becomes archived within a week of it being published
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access