I know, I know -- there's nothing you'd rather do than bone up on HIPAA. But it remains one of the nation's thorniest benefits-related laws, and the more information the better, yes?
The revamped site features information about:
* The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act.
* Privacy provisions in the Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act.
The site also offers consumers info about:
* Medical records.
* Personal representatives.
* Health information in the workplace.
* Court orders and subpoenas.
* Notices of privacy breaches.
Click here to visit the site.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access