I know, I know -- there's nothing you'd rather do than bone up on HIPAA. But it remains one of the nation's thorniest benefits-related laws, and the more information the better, yes?
The revamped site features information about:
* The Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act.
* Privacy provisions in the Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act.
The site also offers consumers info about:
* Medical records.
* Personal representatives.
* Health information in the workplace.
* Court orders and subpoenas.
* Notices of privacy breaches.
Click here to visit the site.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News becomes archived within a week of it being published
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access