In this economy, free is a word that isn't heard very often, but sure is appreciated. So I knew you'd want to know about the slate of five free forums (say it three times fast) being sponsored by Unum and the Disability Management Employer Coalition.
The forums, which begin in March, cover a wide swath: FMLA changes, stopping the abuse of prescription drugs in the workplace and benefits communications.
"These forums draw hundreds of participants looking for the chance to hear from industry experts on top-of-mind workplace issues," says Marcia Carruthers, chief executive officer for the Disability Management Employer Coalition. "They are a great resource for information and ideas, especially in this economy of tight budgets and limited travel."
The forum schedule is:
* March 10: FMLA update -- Application of new regulations.
* April 14: Prescription drugs -- New addictions in the workplace.
* June 9: Cutting through the benefit fog -- Communicating the value.
* Sept. 15: Employer health and productivity roundtable.
* Oct. 13: Ready, set change? Applying the readiness-to-change model at the worksite.
Click here for detailed speaker and registration information.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News becomes archived within a week of it being published
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access