A barometer measures atmospheric pressure. In the world of employee benefits, the pressures are ever-changing and ever-increasing. Whether dealing with health care reform compliance, meeting fiduciary obligations in your 401(k) plan or launching a wellness initiative, the pressures and demands of your job just keep growing. One pressure that never eases - for benefits pros and CFOs alike - is the demand for data. With that in mind, this year's Benefits Barometer offers you more than a dozen charts designed to help you benchmark your benefits costs, health plans, retirement plans and overall benefits management. Special thanks to the agencies, consulting firms and advocacy groups that contributed to this year's Benefits Barometer:
* Kaiser Family Foundation and Health Research & Educational Trust
* Profit Sharing/401k Council of America
* U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
We hope you'll find this year's Barometer valuable as you plan for the year ahead, whatever new pressures it may bring.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access