wellness programs that better their health, health coach Jewels Lett says there are several ways to keep employees inspired. Here are five strategies Lett says employers should consider.
2. Encourage team competitions.
3. Host fitness challenges.
4. Reward workers.
· Subscription to Hello Fresh, or another healthy food delivery service
· Gift cards to an athletic store
· Gift certificates for cooking classes
· Gift cards to a local yoga studio
· Fitness tracking devices
5. Conduct informational sessions with health specialists.
While these ideas can get employees started on the path toward regular exercise, some strategies work better with some workplace cultures than others. In the end, though, no one has a better pulse on the employee population than the employer. However, the best way to ensure that a strategy will be effective? Poll employees to get a sense of their interests and what will work best to motivate them to achieve their fitness goals.