Better care at lower cost. That’s what plan sponsors and the more than half of Americans who rely on employer-sponsored insurance for health coverage rightly demand. Yet, until now, most approaches to employer-sponsored insurance fail to generate both clinical and economic value. Why? Provider, payer and patient incentives are not aligned.
Join this webinar to hear from renowned Stanford University health economist and former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense, Dr. Alain Enthoven, on the single approach that will motivate continuous improvement in cost and quality – competition among integrated health care delivery systems. Analytics leader, actuarial expert, and former Fortune 100 Benefits Executive, Carmilla Tan, will also share her experience and insight into how encouraging closer relationships between families and integrated systems will immediately lower employees’ cost per paycheck, and improve their health outcomes.
· What is an integrated delivery system
· Why integrated systems are better positioned to deliver care than fragmented providers
· How competition incentivizes better care at lower cost
· How to design health benefits around integrated systems
· How to finally curb rising health care costs