Hi I´m Chato B. Stewart, over at site Mental Health Humor ( http://www.mentalhealthcartoons.com) I´m publishing a new cartoon everyday for the entire month of May to celebrate Mental Health Month.
I wated to ask if you would be willing to help us and have some fun too. I´ve details how you can participate and/or support below:
May is Mental Health Month and we are going to hold our 2nd annual Cartoon-a-thon. This is when I try do draw one cartoon every day of the month. Our goal is to bring awareness to mental illness and to raise funds along with having fun too. The next stage of the Mental Health Humor Cartoons is the development and implementation of the Mental Health Humor project and funding free public presentations. Myself and a few other local volunteers will be heading this up to bring it to the public.
Yes, funding is always an issue so I´m asking if you can pledge a little something to the cartoon-a-thon.
Things you can do to help:
1. Visit our website every day to see the new cartoon (posting by 1:PM daily)
2. Sponsor us by pledging $5 or more. (Paypal or personal check)
3. Ask others if they would like to pledge by taking up an donation.
4. If you have a blog or website / or e-mail list, post or send the new daily cartoon to them.
5. Print out and share the cartoons in your office or with your doctor.
6. If your on Facebook or MySpace or an other social network share them there.
7. Do what ever you can to be a part of Mental Health Month.
Thanks for your help.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News becomes archived within a week of it being published
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access