Many self-insured employers are reviewing annual agreements for 2013 benefits. While not exhaustive, this quick checklist can serve as a handy reference before you sign on the dotted line.
1. Price and performance guarantees. Try to negotiate rates upfront for two or three years. Service, clinical, pharmacy, and network discount savings should be on the line. If your provider isn't evaluating its own performance, how can you?
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access