EBN helps you start your week with three important facts, developments or conversations from recent benefits-related events. This week: IRS changes to retirement plan corrections go into effect today, a rise in a largely uncovered mental diagnosis and crucial shifts in talent workforce management.
1. Move toward ‘talentism’ creates new workforce management needs >>More
Boeing has worked for more than six years to develop its defined approach to managing talent, and other companies will have to work just as hard to analyze the skills of the incoming labor force while honing internal talent. >>More
2. New IRS plan correction program effective today
Updates to the Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System, which allows plan sponsors to declare, fix and pay penalties (where applicable) for certain operational or demographic missteps, include changes for corrections made to both defined contribution and defined benefit plans. >>More
3. Autism diagnoses rise among U.S. children, CDC finds
Many health plans do not cover treatment along the autism spectrum. Will that change after American children see a 72% increase in diagnosed cases in the past five years? >>More
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access