The Society for Human Resource Management now is accepting entries for the first-ever Susan R. Meisinger Fellowship recognizing excellence in advancing the human resource profession.
The fellowship will provide up to $10,000 annually for up to two years of graduate study in HR. To be eligible, an HR professional must either be a member of SHRM or hold a professional certification (i.e., PHR, SPHR or GPHR) from the HR Certification Institute. Additionally, the candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
* Earned a minimum GPA of 3.5 overall in his or her undergraduate major based on a four-point grading scale.
* Have at least 10 years of work experience, with a minimum of five years in HR.
* Have been accepted into a qualified graduate program within or outside of the United States.
Awards will be announced in conjunction with SHRM´s Annual Conference and Exposition in New Orleans, June 28-July 1. The deadline to apply is April 1.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News becomes archived within a week of it being published
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access