The Society for Human Resource Management now is accepting entries for the first-ever Susan R. Meisinger Fellowship recognizing excellence in advancing the human resource profession.
The fellowship will provide up to $10,000 annually for up to two years of graduate study in HR. To be eligible, an HR professional must either be a member of SHRM or hold a professional certification (i.e., PHR, SPHR or GPHR) from the HR Certification Institute. Additionally, the candidate must meet all of the following requirements:
* Earned a minimum GPA of 3.5 overall in his or her undergraduate major based on a four-point grading scale.
* Have at least 10 years of work experience, with a minimum of five years in HR.
* Have been accepted into a qualified graduate program within or outside of the United States.
Awards will be announced in conjunction with SHRM´s Annual Conference and Exposition in New Orleans, June 28-July 1. The deadline to apply is April 1.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access