A Tuesday afternoon session at Benefits Forum and Expo offered an exclusive glimpse at a case study that showed how onboarding techniques can work to engage new workers. Hannaford Brothers, a 27,000 employee grocery chain in the Northeast, offered this checklist of things to consider when designing your own corporate program:
- How high-tech or low-tech do you want to go/ are you able to go effectively?
- What should be high touch, and what should be low-touch?
- Will you offer pre-start remote access to computers?
- What systems, forms, and processes will be a part of the new hire process?
- How will content management be addressed?
- What steps and processes will you track (to determine ROI)?
- How does your multi-generational workforce impact plans? What will you do differently for workers of different ages and levels?
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News becomes archived within a week of it being published
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access