Training and qualifications
- 1. What type of training or degree do the people taking my employees calls have?
- 2. Do intake personnel work for the EAP provider or are they outsourced?
- 3. Are counselors available 24/7?
- 4. What type of assistance is available if we have a critical incident?
- 5. Does the provider offer counseling and referrals only, or also manager training on how to spot an employee in crisis?
- 6. Is manager training included in the package or can we pay for it as needed?
Health and wellness
- 7. Does the provider offer employees access to a health advocate?
- 8. Does the EAP offer wellness seminars?
- 9. Does the EAP have other clients in my industry?
Account services and reporting
- 10. Will we have a dedicated account representative whom we can call with questions?
- 11. Does the EAP provide reporting on a regular basis?
- 12. How can the provider help us in communicating benefits to employees?