In addition to health care reform, there's lots going on in the employee benefits world. Introducing the third annual ABC's of employee benefits:
* Accountability is working. Whether in health and welfare or wellness, employers are holding employees accountable for good health more than ever. According to the 2013 Towers Watson/National Business Group on Health Employer Survey on Purchasing Value in Health Care, average total health care costs per active employee are only expected to increase 5.1% in 2013, the lowest increase in 15 years.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access