Streamline your business travel budget.
The National Business Travel Association (there really is an association for everything, isn't there?) reports that corporate travel managers predict a 5% to 8% increase in business travel costs for 2009, including airfare, hotel stays and car rentals.
* Airfares will increase 7% to 10% next year over 2008.
* Hotel rates will rise 1% to 4%.
* Car rental rates will increase 1% to 3%.
In response, NBTA foresees companies reducing non-essential travel, enforcing new travel policy mandates and implementing tools like eFolio hotel data -- which enable automated hotel spending reports to streamline expenses and flag spending out of line with company policy.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News becomes archived within a week of it being published
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access