EBN helps you start your week with three important facts, developments or conversations from recent benefits-related events. This week: health reform! A study says governors’ refusal to expand Medicaid could cost employers in their states big time, a federal judge issues a halt order on PPACA’s contraception mandate and we at EBN list some key upcoming compliance deadlines.
1. 6 key compliance deadlines for 2013 and beyond Preparing for the 2014 employer mandate is front-and-center in many benefits managers’ minds, but what about notices regarding public insurance exchanges? Or reducing waiting periods to 90 days? If you haven’t been keeping up, this could be your last, best warning. >>More
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access