Last week was the official "Take your dog to work day" sponsored by PetSitters International. The holiday itself was aimed at encouraging pet adoption, but we here at Employee Benefit News took it a different way.
In today's increasingly cash-strapped economy, it becomes more important than ever to offer benefits to employees. They're feeling the pressure of high gas prices, soaring health care costs, and are growing increasingly fearful that they haven't saved enough for retirement.
Employers of any size can offer low-to-no-cost benefits to their employees to improve morale, which in turn can translate to increased retention rates and higher productivity while in the office.
We'll be doing a full article come September, so look for the photo spread. But in the meantime, check out these great pieces we've recently run about low-to-no-cost benefits that can really help your business make a difference.
- Benefits to protect-- and add-- during economic downturns
- Sour economy presents compensation challenges
- Keep them at the table: Effective retention strategies depend on the generation
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access