Kristi Mitchem, senior managing director and head of global defined contribution for State Street Global Advisors, offers the following five tips for employers to help engage employees in retirement saving and planning:
1. No jargon or investment speak. "We use jargon we don't even know is jargon," she says, noting that a recent survey of plan participants conducted by SSgA revealed a large number of people don't understand words that are so common in our investing nomenclature.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access