Senior managers, CFOs, accountants and HR/benefits professionals all want to know that their company wellness programs are making a difference. I can share with you five mistakes to avoid:
1. Launching a program with fuzzy goals - or worse, no goals at all. Like the Cheshire Cat told Alice in Wonderland, it doesn't matter which way you go if you don't know where you are going. Develop and vet concise and concrete wellness goals with all members of your senior team.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access