HR nonprofit firm Capital Associated Industries recently picked the brain of Brandon Dempsey, vice-president of Suite Commute, LLC, a company that aids employers in implementing telework programs. Dempsey, who is a speaker at an upcoming CAI training event on telework, laid out five mistakes employers often make with telework programs:
1. Lacking concrete policies.
2. Overinvesting in technology.
3. Failing to train managers.
4. Lacking an implementation strategy.
5. Overlooking a pilot program.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access