User experience trends HR needs to know
Employees compare every online experience to the likes of Uber, Amazon and Facebook. The only way to deliver on these expectations is to understand them.
So when it comes to Benefits Administration, what is a good user experience?
In looking at a large data set of ben admin users and also exploring best in class user trends our speakers answer this question with evidence and expertise.
Attend this web seminar to learn:
- User expectations from digital native groups from baby boomers to Gen Z
- How to get into the mindset of your users
- Benefits of good UX to both the enterprise and to employees
- Top consumer-facing experience trends that relate to HR and benefits administrators
- How to evaluate the user experience of an enterprise platform
- Risks of a poor user experience
- How user experience increases engagement, digital and otherwise
Creating a connection with employees from the start of employment is key to retention and satisfaction, as is offering the right benefit options to satisfy a wide range of needs. Employees need to feel like they fit with the culture. The right user experience can help. After all, many companies try to differentiate themselves in the talent marketplace by offering better benefit packages than their competitors. But no matter how generous your benefits are, if you can’t get your employees to use them, you’ll never realize a significant return on your investment. We look forward to sharing new learning and tangible takeaways during this web seminar!
View On Demand