On Feb. 1, the Departments of Health and Human Services, Labor, and the Treasury released proposed regulations on how religious organizations should apply the contraceptive coverage requirements under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. The agencies previously had released guidance exempting religious employers from the requirement. To meet this exemption, religious employers were required to:
* Have the inculcation of religious values as its purpose.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access