So, I promised that we’d get back to analyzing health care reform, and I am a woman of my word. We’re going to do things a little different today, though, and make today’s post a listen instead of a read.
Click here to download a podcast of my interview earlier today with Steve Wojcik, vice president of public policy for the National Business Group on Health, who offers his take on what employers should have top of mind between now and when the biggie components of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act take effect in 2014 and 2018.
* The accounting hit employers currently taking the Medicare Part D subsidy will take.
* The communications challenge associated with the provision that auto-enrolls employees in a long-term care benefit.
* Preparing for the “Cadillac tax,” whatever form it ultimately comes in.
So, get the scoop from Steve, then share your thoughts/concerns in the Comments.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Employee Benefit News content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access