11 changes employers will make to 401(k)s in 2018
A young businessman surrounded by moving boxes celebrating while using a laptop
1. Inclusion of HSA information in 401(k) employee education sessions
2. Addition of SRI information/investments
3. Understanding your fiduciary responsibilities
4. Incorporation of behavioral economics/finance elements in plan design
5. Addition of annual re-enrollment
6. Stretching matching contributions
Businessman pressing an Capital concept button.
7. New limitations on loans
Close up of a 401(k) statement.
8. Selection of the right QDIA
9. Addition of participant investment advice
10. Use of specialized 401(k) investment advisers
11. Continuing emphasis on financial wellness education
Mid adult African American businesswoman is smiling and raising her hand. She is answering a question during a business conference or job training seminar. Professional woman is wearing business clothing. She is sitting with diverse colleagues.